not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: The ladybug people / txt + work

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The ladybug people / txt + work

by moostive
Hello world. There is a certain freedom in not giving a shit about ladybug people. Cheese. Yesterday I ate two burgers and a pizza & I'm still not fat. Some say that ladybug people are here to keep Britain tidy but last week I saw them mugging an old lady right in front of the British museum; of course I'm annoyed. I had a bad day the day before yesterday. I'm not going to get into details or even say anything remotely meaningful. You know me. Why?! Ladybug people don't meow because they simply aren't cats. Anyway I'm falling into sleep. I just thought that you might like to know this.


txt & work both by moostive / 2005 & 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we were kids, whenever we saw the ladybugs and tried to kill them my father used to tell us that they are here to repair your shoes and sew your shoe holes. So we would leave them alone unless we had a brand new shoes and we knew the ladybugs are useless and they had to go!!!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home