not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: 4

Sunday, February 26, 2006

4

Four jobs I've had:
1. (For securtiy reasons) rather not say!
2. (For securtiy reasons) rather not say!
3. (For securtiy reasons) rather not say!
4. (For securtiy reasons) rather not say!

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Face off
2. Rocky
3. Analyze that
4. Home alone

Four places I've lived:
1. Tehran / Tehran /Iran
2. Guildford / Surrey / England / United Kingdom
3. Talesh / Guilan / Iran (for 3 weeks only; not sure if that counts though!)
4. Shiraz / Fars /Iran

Four TV shows I love:
1. Late show with David Letterman
2. Pimp my ride (USA)
3. Viva la bam
4. The Simpsons

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Belfast / Northen Ireland / United Kingdom
2. Bandarabbas / Hormozgan / Iran
3. Ramsar / Mazandaran / Iran
4. Kish Island / Hormozgan / Iran

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Tahchin
2. Chelo Khoresh Kadoo-Bademjan
3. Chelo Khoresh Sabzi (Ghormeh Sabzi as most people say!)
4. Kalam polo Shirazi + Ash-e-Sabzi Shirazi + Chelo kabaab Barg &... (oh, sorry, I am supposed to only name 4 of them!)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. lostdreams
2. Nikahang's blog
3. Yahoo!
4. ddoi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Whitehorse / Yukon / Canada
2. Shiraz / Fars / Iran
3. Abadan / Khuzistan / Iran
4. Raymondville / NY / USA

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Nikahang Kowsar
2. Sam Javanrouh
3. Amirpouyan Shiva
4. Nazarin Hamid


***
Original Meme Found via http://www.treesquirrel.org/textual/old/2006/01/26/ive_been_tagged/

3 Comments:

Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

che ghazahaye khoshmazeii ;)
gheire kalampolo ke ta hala nakhordam

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've had a busy life ;)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

ایتی هنوز تنبلی می کنه وبلاگشو رو هوا ول کرده رفته
:))

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home