not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Kamelia I Exit

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Kamelia I Exit

by moostive
The exit, so diminutive...signaling, teasing - only to disappoint, it's lack of height persistent as I near.
Is there any escape? Is the exit there? Am I even trapped? Or is it all in my head?
Have I placed myself here?
Have I created the exit so small to avoid the responsibility of accepting or rejecting it?
The question is not if, but when.
When I stop holding my breath and exit, can I close the door?

(txt + work)
By Kamelia & Moostive
/ 2006

4 Comments:

Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

ino ghablanam to moostive.bs gozashte boodi na?
ashnas
ghashange vali talkh mizane
na?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

na?!
:D

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rast migi...miandisham ke talkhi va ehsaseh trapped-boodan "essence"-eh in naghashi ast.

(Fingilisimo bebakhshid!)

11:22 PM  
Blogger Chaotic-Greecicitic said...

"... Have I been guilty all this time?"

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home