not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: About Matt's replies!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

About Matt's replies!!!

I just wanted to thank you matt for those beautiful comments, you don't know how funny they were while I was reading them...oh god you just made me write about his sort of special smell that even surrounds the entire house, the whole building.

Eventulally Matt was sitting next me when I was writing this new entry, so here's what he just added to my comment:

"He's talking about that pungent smell that sticks around forever. the second he opened his suitcase all those day away the whole of walles instantly could smell the stench of Srilanka, what a Tamil!"

Today's quote:"remeber not to stay in his room when he's gonna open his suitcase!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home