not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: My dormitory life stories! (1)

Friday, October 08, 2004

My dormitory life stories! (1)

What I wrote to Jay the other day & hung it on my door outside so then everyone could see!!!



JAY;
I'm really getting annoyed with your utterly loud music!

TURN IT DOWN!
Cuz I shouldn't be hearing what you're listening to blood!
SAFE
m rasoulov


Even while I'm talking on the phone, I'm askeed to turn the goddamn music down as they can't hear me properly so just see how loud the volume is!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM  
Blogger m rasoulov said...

I'm not sure who's written that under Jun's name but that's clearly something rude to be said, we all are friends so we better never insult one another under any circumstances!
Cheers

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home