not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: My bookmarks!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My bookmarks!

My favourte web-places that I often head to are as follows:

www.chn.ir / www.chntourism.ir
www.persepolis3d.com
www.persiancards.com
www.tv4all.com
www.iransport.net
www.iranian.com
www.webnevesht.com
www.safiran.com
www.persianmc.net
www.30nema.com
www.cappuccinomag.com
www.tehranavenue.com
www.3dtextmaker.com / www.gifworks.com
www.longmanwebdict.com / www.aryanpour.com /www.farsidic.com
www.iran-newspaper.com
www.sharghnewspaper.com
www.irancartoon.com
www.cartoonfestivals.com
www.iranchamber.com
www.apple.com/trailers
www.bbcpersian.com
www.cbfsms.com
www.tehran24.com
www.sicknick.org

& WWW.GOOYA.COM + www.surrey.ac.uk that I check them out everytime I get on to the Internet.

What is so obvious is there are more bookmarks to be written in here but enough of typing & am outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home