not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: The snow machine

Friday, March 31, 2006

The snow machine

Dedicated to [...] :)

It's not what you see in most cases, it is the way you see it. Don’t go for the worst case scenario. Damn, I bet you’re reading this & wondering what I maybe on about. That’s better, pull over right here. Nobody knows what exactly the word secret means; I guess it’s like a secret. I’ll try to fix the microwave but you better start learning how to cook. Oxford is where I live. I still love you baby even though I’m proper mad at you. Who were those people? Excuse me, I’m in the middle of something, I’ll call you back tomorrow if that’s okay! I didn’t need a snow machine, I asked for a caddy fucking Eldorado 75 in black or navy. You ready baby? Get downstairs. We’re running late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

8-|

9:57 AM  
Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

از اونایی بود بازم که من نفهمیدم آخرش چی شد
:D

9:58 AM  
Blogger K. said...

& I'm STILL trying to figure this out! **blushin** :D

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home