not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Italian mixed herbs

Monday, January 03, 2005

Italian mixed herbs

Once upon a time I very suddenly looked through a very, very big white mirror trying to figure out what really was inside my nose which was so badly annoying me that frankly looked like a big lorry I always wanted to ride so to have stimulated my nose somehow in hope of pulling that thing out of it, I picked some berries from my grandma's garden and stuffed it with some sort of Italian mixed herbs which was very strong yet addictive for my nose but however it didn't become useful so found an old dildo then underneath my sister's pillow which was more likely to be a cucumber rather than a dildo that I wanted to pick my nose by, however I took the chance & grabbed the dildo & guess what?! Right now I own my dream lorry!

by moostive & BMW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home