not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Hold on, Hold on

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hold on, Hold on

- My name is Helen, I'm 23. I live in Greensville in south Texas. I'm a Medicine student & am in my last term. I also work as a sales assistant for...

= Hold on, hold on, did anyone here ask you to introduce yourself to us? Huh? Now again & very slowly tell me who you are & what you do?

- I'm sorry, well, I'm Helen Parker & I'm 26. I'm actually from Dallas but 4 years back we moved to Manhattan & ever since I've been working as a Network Security Consultant for MGA Technologies. Being involved with...


by moostive

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that happened to me once!
idea came to my head " what if i introduce me as.....would i be more impressive!?"...is it a good or bad thing to lie?!..should we be confident with who we are n what we do regardless of what they think?...

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home