not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Meeting brothers in Jamaica

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Meeting brothers in Jamaica

Once I traveled from England to Jamaica to see if brothers got a package of Camel light cigarettes laced with curry, kinda those that smell nasty but do taste great, unexpectedly found them smoking some green leaved plants cooked in brownies with some hooka & stuff so I got back to the airport & flew straight back to England. when I got home I just put my suitcases in, wore quite smart & went out to this belly-dancing club round the corner close to my house, I asked for private stripper on my table & she danced & danced & I asked her to dance even more, then I sort of whispered in her ears that I'm gonna take you home tonight, she didn't doubt & promptly accepted the offer, on the way home she asked me for lighter, she had a package of Camel light cigarettes laced with curry, you know kinda those that smell nasty but do taste great.

written by moostive

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

What a bad luck man(-:
You should’ve been familiar with this sort of stuff.. don’t be soooo naïve.. otherwise, it difficult to manage your life … however , send my regards to the brothers..

and of course , to the lovely chick..

10:56 PM  
Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

ye gods!as i see it , you asked for it you got it!!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home