not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: TV, soda, couch & Irish lullaby

Friday, November 25, 2005

TV, soda, couch & Irish lullaby

It was dark and cold.
We got home round 9:50.
Charlotte & Chris asked Mary to sing them a lullaby.
I sat in the middle among the children & she stood at the doorstep.
She looked at me in the eyes.
Then she looked down at her sandals.
She looked back at me.
I took them off for her.
I came out & paid the baby-sitter & got her a taxi.
Mary then started to sing them an Irish lullaby.
Then I went to the refrigerator and got a soda, turned on the TV & lied on the couch & waited for Mary to finish the lullaby & come out.
Bush was likely to be re-elcted.
I stayed the whole night up.
It was dark and cold outside.

By Moostive / Nov 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Akram Hesaraki said...

hamine dige...

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home