not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: My lovely lil cousin

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My lovely lil cousin

The pic below is esp for you MONA!!!
What are you gonna say now?!!

 Taken by moostive / Nokia 7270 / Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it was his birthday just last week & I missed it. I miss him so much!
& as for the rest;
Yea life's been pretty cool So I'ma quit for a while, I want out.
I'm going away for a while, but I will respect the oath I took the day I was made, and whatever I know about anyone else's business, I take with me to the grave. You have my word.
I can see that some people might have a problem with this & I do realize that, so as an extra token of good faith between us, I've taken the liberty of writing down everything I know and putting it in a safe deposit box (Draft Folder) in case anything happens to make me return .
Don't forget checking out Guildish btw & you all better get arsed to leave comments on it, oh I'm just joking, it's entirely up to you tho.

Take it easy
moostive / Oct the 28th

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marketing, Advertising and Media News from Dubai, UAE and the Middle East
Top Stories Qatar Airways announces Madrid as new route The addition of Madrid is another step forward to expand Qatar Airways' global, and specifically European services.
I was just surfing and found your site! I think you'll be interested in this related website.the interpretation of dream author They have a very interesting article posted there.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

وای! چه دستهای تپلی داره:)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home