not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: I turned 23!

Friday, June 02, 2006

I turned 23!

Matt just txted me (00:25 a.m) saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU PERSIAN!, cheers mate. ;)
Amin also called yesterday, from Yazd & wished me a happy birthday; also Mr Mombeini -that I have so much respect for- phoned wishing me the same; I do appreciate it, thank you.
Also Afi, Mahnaz & those orkut friends who remembered my birthday & caught me off guard in a bit advance, thank you so much. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kako.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Chaotic-Greecicitic said...

Happy ...... you know the rest... ;)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ! Great :) Happy birthday dear Mohsen! I just turned 43 as well. Only 20 years of age difference :))

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home