not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Sun-dried butterflies, wasps & beetles

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sun-dried butterflies, wasps & beetles

Okay what I'm gonna say is totally made-up but eventually you'd start to believe it because I have come to the conclusion that you lack self-confidence & you keep thinking of the good things that are gone & I know you're scared of being sick & that deep down inside, you feel really empty & that so far you have told almost anybody around you about the argument you had with your girlfriend earlier this week & that you have a huge collection of sun-dried butterflies, wasps & beetles that you're about to put on eBay for sale. Well I don't blame you maybe because you've never been sarcastic enough to make me chuckle.

Moostive / May 2006

You can also visit my photoblog here, my Persian blog here & my Amazon wishlist here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home