not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: Sigh!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sigh!

My friend has biscuit. I wonder if fish will ever walk. Sigh! I feel like I'm made of glass. Cold, fragile & shattered. Clouds are so beautiful today. Tango apple is my new favourite soda. I'm confused. I don't want to choose. I can't escape. Insomnia burdens me every night. It's wearing me down. Tearing me down. They're staring me down. They keep asking questions. What am I supposed to tell them? What am I supposed to say? Things become harder, Day by day. Everyone's life has a reason, maybe to be famous and help people, maybe to produce a child that will do good or maybe it's just to die. Dad gave me a glass of water. Sarah has bread. What happened to the sandwich house made out of pudding? There's frost on the grass. Don't forget to peer under everything, you never know where money can lie. The truth is she's 2 month pregnant & apparently she's having my baby.

Moostive

ps: check http://www.cagle.com/news/HolocaustMyth/main.asp & http://moosville.com out!

1 Comments:

Blogger déraison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home