not necessarily about everything that i dropped off on the paper!: wopah.com

Thursday, February 17, 2005

wopah.com

He himself says: " I've been drawing since I'm a kid, the age when I was fat, and today, looking at my pictures, It seems like I draw the same things, and the same way; Yep, I love children's universe, "adult" topics are often too fakie, self-masturbating, too not-funny and too boring. Of course it's not always true, I hate stupid childish thingies and I love far fetched humor and crappy wordgames. I simply don't like things done because when you're an adult, you're too old to do certain things. Yek. So, I draw bad, and I like it, and I like more if photorealism and Laurent Gerra amateurs think it sucks. "







Check out www.wopah.com for more samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home